Monday, May 18, 2009

Kristina's Maternity pics...

Pregnancy is undeniably one of the greatest processes and events that we as humans can experience. The changes that a woman (and the man) go through are nothing short of unbelievable. I have had the pleasure of seeing Tina go through this process. Below are some photos of her. We spent the day hitting a few choice spots here in Chicago and then went out to the Morton Arboretum. I hope these photographs convey the beauty and strength that Tina possesses each day on her road to becoming a mother. Much love to her and Baby Danger. Oh, and while posing for an idea she had, Tina took one of me too...ridiculous, always.















2 comments:

Billy Barule said...

That last one is priceless!

ABrouwer said...

All of the people that know me well have told me that it cracked them up; glad you enjoy it as well.